What a long and eventful day. I haven’t accomplished this much .. or at least felt like I accomplished as much on one project in one day in weeks.
To keep this short ill just rhyme off a list of things I did today from start to finish to get up to speed on exactly what processing was all about.
- installed java version of processing from processing.org
- downloaded the processing.js source and examples
- added myself to the processing wiki page and updated my personal wiki site
- assigned myself to the shorten() function to contribute to andor’s work
- read up on the getting started and coordinates/drawing examples
- created a test drawing of a little alien guy to test out the drawing capabilities
- wrote shorten() and 6 tests for it and uploaded the test here
As for the future I’ve assigned myself to create the expand(), nfs(), nfc(), and unhex() functions. In a few days I will pick out a medium difficulty function and that will be my release 0.1 for Oct 28.